1. DATA FOR THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
Associació d’Antics Alumnes Sant Ignasi Jesuïtes NIF: G08683567 Domitili: C/ Carrasco and Formiguera, 30, 08017 Barcelona, Email address: info dejesuitsalumnibcn2022.org Web: jesuitsalumnibcn2022.org
Since the Association of Old Saint Ignatius Jesuits, we recognise the importance of protecting their personal information and we are committed to dealing with it responsibly and in accordance with data protection regulations.
2. DATA PROCESSING
The user’s visit to the web does not imply that he should provide any information about his personal data. However, in the event that they are provided, the data will be treated in a way that is subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the GDR 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of 5 December.
The user ensures that the personal data provided is a truthful guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to the actual situation, which is up-to-date and accurate, and is obliged to communicate any modification.
- 1. Contact Form
a) End: processing and managing your request, consultation or any request made through this form.
- b) Legitimation: the express consent of the interested party
- c) Recipients: no data will be transferred to third parties unless the cession is legal under the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation and the Spanish regulations in force.
- d) Duration: data was kept for as long as necessary to comply with its request and during the time set by the law for a minimum duration of 3 years.
- 2. Enrollment Form
Finality: processing and managing its registration in the X Ancient Congress.
- b) Legitimation: the express consent of the interested party
- c) Recipients: no data will be transferred to third parties unless the cession is legal under the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation and the Spanish regulations in force./ data will be transferred to the organising bodies of the extra activities to which the participant is registered. FORESIGHT TO GIVE DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES SUCH AS CAVE MANRESA IF THEY ARE ENTERED INTO EXERCISES OR WILL IT BE A SEPARATE INSCRIPTION?
- d) Duration: data will be kept for as long as necessary to comply with its request and during the time set by the law for a minimum duration of 3 years.
3. CESION OR COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The Association of Old Saint Ignatius Jesuits does not intend to carry out international data transfers, if necessary, only entities under the US agreement Privacy Shield (more information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) will be made to entities which have proven to comply with the level of protection and guarantees in accordance with the parameters and requirements laid down in the current data protection regulations, such as the European Regulation, or where there is legal empowerment to make international transfer. In the event that these transfers are carried out, they are communicated to them in order to obtain their consent.
4. THIRD-PARTY DATA
If the user provides third-person data for any purpose at the Association of Old Saint Ignatius Jesuits, he ensures that he has obtained this data in a tender manner, that he has informed those affected previously, obtaining his consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
5. INTERESTED PARTIES’ RIGHTS
It is entitled to access its data and to obtain confirmation of its treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data it is being treated. It is entitled to update and request the correction of data that are inaccurate or request deletion where the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. It can request limitation in the processing of its data and oppose the treatment of them by repealing its consent, as well as exercising the right to data portability. Similarly, it is entitled not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated handling of its personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us c/ Carrasco and Formiguera, 30, 08017 Barcelona
If you consider that your rights have not been properly respected, you have the right to make a complaint to the control authority at www.aepd.es
This cookies policy is intended to report clearly and accurately on cookies used on our website.
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate our users’ navigation, provide better experience in the use of the website, identify problems in improving the website, make use measurements and statistics and show it advertising related to its preferences by analysing the use of the website.
Your preferences and customise our website in accordance with your individual interests.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flashcookies, or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper site functioning.
- COOKIES COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE EN NUESTRA WEB :
Denominated –Titular – Duration – End
- 1PitàriaJAR – Google Adwords – Persistent – Publicity End
- s’ve seen – Adobe Analytics – 1 day – Date timestamp of u’ico visitor ID
- PHPSESSID – Technical Cookie – Session – Contains session identifier. Removed when closing browser.
HOW ARE COOKIES DISABLED IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or remove cookies installed on his computer by modifying the browser settings installed on his computer:
Chrome Settings -. Show advanced options -. Privacy -. Content Settings. For more information, you can check Google support or Browser Help.
- Explorer Tools -. Internet Options -. Privacy -. Settings. For more information, it can consult Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -.Options -. Privacy -. History -. Customized settings for more information can query Mozilla support or browser help.
- Safari Preferences -. Security For more information, may query Apple support or browser help Disabling cookies does not prevent web browsing, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore its browsing experience may be less successful.
The user will be able at any time to withdraw his consent relating to Cookies Policy, and will be able to remove cookies stored on his team through the settings and configurations of his Internet browser, as indicated above, as well as accessing our configuration panel: