REGISTRATION OPTIONS

Congress date: 13-17 July 2022.

There are two main options for attending the Congress: in-person participation or virtual assistance. There is also an inscription for those companions who want to come to Barcelona. Please, take into account the following notes:

  • If, due to your origin from outside Europe, you wish to obtain a discount on the registration fee, please send an email with your information prior to your registration to: secretaria@jesuitsalumnibcn2022.org and we will contact you.
  • To facilitate the registration process, we have extended the deadline for the Early Bird rate until May 15th.

Once the payment is made, you will receive a bill by e-mail on behalf of the Fundació Sant Ignasi, domiciled in c/ Carrasco and Formiguera 30-32, with NIF G58302613, Foundation registered with number 283 on the Register of Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya.

REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT

Important information

Special rates for hotels and residences: see information

Venue address: Jesuitas de Sarriá San Ignacio school

Security and Prevention Protocol against Covid-19. Updated information.

Requirements for travel to Spain

Attention to attendees. For any further information, queries or incidents please contact the Technical Office: wuja2022@agora-events.com

In-person Participation
  • Attendance to all x 4-day sessions.
  • Participation in the selected workshops.
  • Reception of the final conclusions.
  • Activities/experiences of Thursday and Friday.
  • Visit the Holy Family.
  • Welcome Cocktail on Wednesday.
  • Coffee breaks and lunch x 3 days.
  • Official dinner on Friday.
  • Barcelona bus ticket.

Tarifa senior:

  • Early Bird Rate (up to 15/5): 400€
  • Standard Rate (16/5 al 15/6): 440€
  • Late Registration (since 16/6): 480€

Tarifa Young (< 30 years): 160€

Virtual Assistant
  • Attendance to all x 4-day sessions through the virtual platform of the Congress.
  • Participation in selected workshops via online platform.
  • Reception of the final conclusions.
  • Early Bird Rate (up to 15/5): 30€
  • Standard Rate (16/5 al 15/6): 40€
  • Late Registration (since 16/6): 50€
Accompanying person
  • Cultural visits on Thursday and Friday morning
  • Activities/experiences of Thursday and Friday.
  • Visit to the Sagrada Família
  • Welcome Cocktail on Wednesday.
  • Official dinner on Friday.
  • Barcelona bus ticket.
  • Early Bird Rate (up to 15/5): 150€
  • Standard Rate (16/5 al 15/6): 180€
  • Late Registration (since el 16/6): 200€

CANCEL POLICY

If for some reason you cannot attend Congress once the registration is done the amount will be returned under these conditions:

  • Any cancellation must be notified in writing to the email address: info@jesuitsalumnibcn2022.org

  • Until 30 June, refund of 50%() of the Registration Quota
  • After 1 July cancellation without refund.

(*) NOTE: In the case of force majeure, such as restrictions derived from Covid-19, the refund will be 90% leaving the remaining 10% to cover expenses derived from registration management.