Security and Prevention Protocol against Covid-19
If you are thinking of attending Congress in Barcelona, we want to assure you that from the Congress organization we are fully committed to holding an event that is safe for all local, national and international assistants.
For this reason, we have set up a team that will carry out a follow-up that will ensure that Congress complies with all the necessary security and prevention measures against Covid-19. All hygiene recommendations will be taken into account (ventilation, masks, hydrogel…) and all the regulations in force at the time will be complied with (forest limits, safety distances, vaccination certificate…).
These measures will be communicated in detail and in advance for participants to become aware, to apply them with absolute normality and to enjoy Congress without further concern.
The following links provide up-to-date information of interest that is constantly being updated.
- Ministry of Health: Travels and Covid-19
- Generalitat de Catalunya: Updated information about the Covid and Travels to Catalonia
- Generalitat de Catalunya: Health channel
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Input requirements for foreigners
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Spanish embassies and consulates in the world
- ‘PA’A (Institute of Tourism of Spain) – Travelsafe: Requirements for travel
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: other bookmarks
For any additional information you may contact the Technical Secretariat of the event via email wuja2022.agora-events.com.